CT Web Design
Ituitive, Easy To Navigate Web Designs
Our process ensures your website is intuitive, easy to navigate, achieves all of your goals, and launches in the most timely and cost-efficient way.
We ask questions, listen and research you, your competition and your target audience.
We organize and blueprint every page of your website including it’s functionality.
Design, develope and perform a quality assurance analysis of your site.
We never launch a new website without testing it on all screen sizes.
Get started today. Send us some basic info about your business and project needs.
Recent Website Work
Let’s Design Something Together!
How Much Does It Cost To Design A Website?
A good Web Designer in CT is going to charge anywhere from $2,000 to $5,000 for a simple website and upwards of $10,000 to $15,000 for a bigger website with more custom design features. These are just general numbers, and they will vary depending on the experience of your designer and your project details.
When working with a freelancer, you can expect a design that looks amazing and functions well without any glaring flaws. They will likely take your ideas, come up with a few mock-ups for you to consider, and then they’ll build off of the one you like best.
In most cases, the freelance designer is primarily focused on delivering the aesthetic appeal you describe to them while suggesting certain features to improve user-experience.
Why Web Design Prices Have Increased
Like everything else, the price of a website redesign largely comes down to supply and demand. When the internet was still relatively new, businesses didn’t understand how valuable a website really was, so they weren’t willing to pay as high of a price for a website. Today, a website is one of the first considerations a business makes when planning their launch. In fact, many entrepreneurs narrow down their potential business names based on which domains are available and how the URL will look.
Of course, increased demand isn’t the only factor. After all, there are more web designers readily available than ever before. Another factor is the process behind website design.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Responsive Website?
Responsive Web Design simply means your site will be unified and easy to navigate regardless of the device it’s viewed on. Most importantly having a mobile friendly website improves user experience which will translate into a positive perception of your brand and business.
Why Responsive Design Matters
Google recommends using responsive web design because it:
- Makes it easier for users to share and link to your content with a single URL.
- Helps Google’s algorithms accurately assign indexing properties to the page rather than needing to signal the existence of corresponding desktop/mobile pages.
- Requires less engineering time to maintain multiple pages for the same content.
- Reduces the possibility of the common mistakes that affect mobile sites.
- Requires no redirection for users to have a device-optimized view, which reduces load time. Also, user agent-based redirection is error-prone and can degrade your site’s user experience (see Pitfalls when detecting user agents” section for details).
- Saves resources when Googlebot crawls your site. For responsive web design pages, a single Googlebot user agent only needs to crawl your page once, rather than crawling multiple times with different Googlebot user agents to retrieve all versions of the content. This improvement in crawling efficiency can indirectly help Google index more of your site’s content and keep it appropriately fresh.
- If you’re interested in learning more about responsive web design, check out this Google blog post on Webmaster Central and visit the Web Fundamentals site.
What is SEO?
What is SEO?
At its core, SEO focuses on nothing else but expanding a company’s visibility in the organic search results. It helps businesses rank more pages higher in SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages.) And in turn, drive more visitors to the site, increasing chances for more conversions.
When asked to explain what SEO is, I often choose to call it a strategy to ensure that when someone googles your product or service category, they find your web site.
But this simplifies the discipline a bit. It doesn’t take elements like different customer information needs into consideration. However, it does reveal its essence.
In short, SEO drives two things — rankings and visibility.
This is a process that search engines use to determine where to place a particular web page in SERPs.
This term describes how prominent a particular domain is in search engine results. With high visibility, your domain is prominent in SERPs. Lower search visibility occurs when a domain isn’t visible for many relevant search queries.
Both are responsible for delivering the main SEO objectives – traffic and conversions.
Whether it’s a new launch or a re-design, we provide highly customized, cutting edge websites that are easy to navigate. Every website designed at Belltown Graphics is Search Engine Optimized to obtain high search result rankings by the major search engines.
Custom Vector Logo Designs
Print and Digital Graphics
27 Chatham Fields Rd
East Hampton, CT 06424
Request a Quote
Tel (860) 882-4932
Need something specific designed that you didn’t see under Belltown Graphics Web Design Services? Send us an email with as much detail as possible about your project and we’ll give you a quote for free!
* Website and Graphic Design Quotes are an estimated cost and subject to change based on scope of project.